This easy DIY vase craft takes only a few supplies, and you can customize it using miniature items that fit your style. It would make a charming housewarming gift by personalizing it with the family’s name or address. Here’s how to make it.
Mini Picket Fence DIY Vase Craft Supplies
- Miniature picket fencing, found in the dollhouse or wood supplies section of your craft store
- Small glass bottles, about 2 inches tall
- Baker’s twine
- Double-sided tape or craft glue
- Miniatures of your choice
Mini Picket Fence DIY Vase Craft Instructions
- Clean the glass bottles thoroughly with alcohol to ensure adhesives will stick. Use double-sided tape or craft glue to attach the bottles in a row.
- Wrap the picket fencing around the bottles and trim any excess. Glue the fencing to the bottles in several places.
- Tie the baker’s twine around the fencing as shown.
- Add miniatures using glue or tape as needed.
- Fill bottles with water and add flowers!