DIY Garden Mushrooms
Dress up your yard or front porch with these quick and easy DIY Garden Mushrooms. This project is so simple that it’s great for kids, too!
- 2-3 round terra cotta pots in various sizes
- 2-3 round terra cotta drain plates (each 3-5 in. wider than the bottom of matching pot)
- Spray paint, in white, and in choice of colors for mushroom tops
- White acrylic craft paint
- Waterproof clear paint- on or spray sealer
- 2-in.-wide round sponge or spouncer
- Small paintbrush
- Epoxy or waterproof outdoor glue (optional)
Find a good spot to display your DIY Garden Mushrooms. They’re lightweight and they can be moved to add color to different parts of your yard.
BACKYARD TIP Want even taller mushrooms? Paint more pots in various sizes and stack them. Place a drain plate on top of each stack.