Your Smile and Your Scripture for June 20 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for June 20 from NN8

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Nickle98 Nickle98 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  “Honey, can you give me a hand doing the dishes?” called a wife to her husband.  “I’m no good in the kitchen,” he replied.  “Besides, that’s not a mans work!’  “Well, the Bible says it is!” the wife retorted.  “Where?” the man asked suspiciously.  “Second Kings 21: 13 says, I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it and turning it upside down!” she replied.

Your Scripture (Living Bible)  Psalms 5: 11-12  But make everyone rejoice who puts his trust in you.  Keep them shouting for joy because you are defending them.  Fill all who love you with your happiness.  For you bless the godly man, O lord; you protect him with your shield of love.

#5155510 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff.  How are you feeling today?

photo signature_1.gif

#5155532 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning…

#5155563 Report Abuse

Maurmaur_westcolo
    Participant

Good morning Cliff and all believers,  Hope you are doing better Cliff, keeping you in prayer.  Have a Blessed day.

#5155570 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Good morning – interesting scripture today and after that chuckle.

will be peeking in – but not posting much for the next 2-3 weeks.

DD and GD coming in that new bumblebee car, yellow VW convertible. They will breeze in next Fri nite.

Then leave on Tue and Thur going down for my 60 class reunion.

Pray for safe driving for all of us. Praise the lord for each day. Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

#5155597 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!  Hope things are ok today!  Did you get all the rain that Iluv did?

#5155703 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Sorry I haven’t replied sooner.  I am very, very slowly improving and can only say “Thank You!!!” for all the prayer’s; comments and concern’s for me!  I TRULY appreciate them all and they have been a distinct help!  We had some on/off rains today and more tomorrow.  I managed to go out and hit some yard sales today and scored some bargains, along with some good tiredness from all the exercise I sorely needed.  I did it in ‘slow motion’ and a cane, but it was a good day!  I wanted to continue as there were so many in a nearby “Neighborhood” Sale, but just couldn’t hit them all.  Still, I’m happy with my ‘finds’.  I got a 50′ garden hose almost new, for $5; a box of 5 new writable DVD discs with storage box’s, for $5; 6 FREE juice glasses; a marble cutting board for $2 (which I gave to my friend who does a LOT of baking); 11 Corelle luncheon plates in plain white for $5; A travel kit to help one sleep with a mask; ear-plugs; head-band and a case to carry them in.  (I use something over my eye’s to nap, every day)  and a bag of knitting yarn for $2 which I’ll pass along to a friend who knits caps; scarves and gloves for needy kids.  I also got a bag of heavy cords, as my venetian blind cord to adjust angles, broke this a.m. and I’ve used a part of the cord to fix it already.  One of the joys of ‘Yard Saling” is you never know what you’ll find!  Right?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.