Your Smile and Your Scripture for June 10 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for June 10 from NN8

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by NanZim NanZim 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  A Sunday School teacher was walking around her class of 4 year old children and observing them drawing pictures.  She stopped at the side of one little who was drawing diligently.  “What are you drawing?” she asked her.  “I’m drawing a picture of God!” she replied.  “But, no one knows what God looks like!” the teacher told her.  “They will in a minute!” the girl said.

Your Scripture (Living Bible)  Romans 8: 1-4  So there is now no condemnation awaiting those who belong to Christ Jesus.  For the power of the life-giving Spirit – - and this power is mine through Christ Jesus – - has freed me from the vicious circle of sin and death.  We aren’t saved from sin’s grasp by knowing the commandments of God, because we can’t and don’t keep them, but God put into effect a different plan to save us.  He sent his own Son in a human body like ours – - except that ours are sinful – - and destroyed sin’s control over us by giving himself as a sacrifice for our sins.  So now we can obey God’s laws if we follow after the Holy Spirit and no longer obey the old evil nature within us.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Nickle98 Nickle98.
    #5152139 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff.

photo signature_1.gif

#5152165 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Good Morning and Thank You Brother Cliff…Hope you have a Great Day…..:-)>

#5152175 Report Abuse

SHinson
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Election Day, going soon to vote in a primary.

Hope you’re doing fine today.  We’re doing pretty good right now.  Hope we don’t have to wait long to vote.  Have a dr.’s appt. at 3:30.  Dread that too.  I hate sitting and waiting.

#5152177 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

Love it! Don’t always answer but I love your posts.

#5152197 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Good Morning.  Thanks for the daily bits of inspiration and smiles.

<*)~// Tealbird

#5152202 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning BYC

#5152215 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!

#5152282 Report Abuse
    NanZim
    NanZim
    Participant

good afternoon

photo 8f8cc3fe.gif

Psalm 118:24

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.