Your Smile and Your Scripture for July 25 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for July 25 from NN8

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tealbirdIA_Z4 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  A young boy ran up to his father after Sunday School, and said, “I know what the Bible means!”  “What the Bible means?” asked his father.  “I don’t understand!”  “Well, you know” the boy answered: “B stands for ‘basic’; ‘I stands for Instruction’s; B stands for Before; L stands for Leaving and E stands for Earth!”

Your Scripture (NIV)  Psalms 73: 24-29  You guide me with your counsel and afterward you will take me into glory.  Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.  My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.  But as for me, it is good to be near God.  I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

#5267636 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff.

photo signature_1.gif

#5267652 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Greetings Brother Cliff and Friends…Have a Blessed Day…..:-)>

#5267684 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!

#5267686 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning …

#5267813 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Good evening. Went to fair for lunch, Looked at some of the static exhibits and very tired.

One fun one is a bucket of junk. Voted for by $’s and 3 will be auctioned off.

They all get the same shapes and can cut, bend and weld – then paint. Interestinf things they come up with. Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.