Your Smile and Your Scripture for July 23 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for July 23 from NN8

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by dysfan dysfan 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  “Who was the first woman?” asked the Sunday School Teacher of her class.  One little girl shrugged her shoulders and said, “I don’t know!”  “I’ll give you a hint,” said the teacher.  “It had something to do with an apple!”  “Hmmm—Granny Smith?” said the little girl.

Your Scripture (NIV)  2 Corinthians 5: 1-5  Now we know that if this earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in Heaven, not built by human hands.  Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened and do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling so what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.  Now it is God who had made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

#5266900 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Good Morning Brother Cliff and those who follow…Hope you are feeling better my Friend…..:-)>

#5266902 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff and Red.

photo signature_1.gif

#5266937 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning…

#5266961 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!

#5266981 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Good Morning all!  At 1:30 local time, I’ll be in a surgeon’s office for an evaluation of my growing cyst and possible surgery closer to Sept.  From all medical tests and evaluation’s this cyst is growing and doing so rapidly for some reason.  I’ve had NO pains since the first/last episode and have not had to use any of the pain pills RX I was given.  It isn’t something I’d CHOOSE to have done but it looks like it is going to be necessary.  I just hope it’s a ‘day-surgery’ as an out-patient and will be that simple.  Prayer’s would be appreciated.

#5267103 Report Abuse

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

Good afternoon.  You are in my thoughts and prayers, Cliff.   None of us like the idea of surgery of any kind, but should it become necessary, God will be with you.  You can be in no better place than “Gods’ hands.”

#5267104 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Prayers for a good outcome.

photo signature_1.gif

#5267176 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Was wondering how you were doing. My phone line wouldn’t let me get on. But I replugged and removed one.

Stayed in – except going to farm to do laundry.

Prayers that you can get that surgery over and with the least amount of opening.  Hope you get a good report.

Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

#5267244 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Surgery is now scheduled for Sept 2.  Surgeon said that if, during the surgery which will be laproscopic, they find that the sample they’ll send to the Lab for testing, comes back benign there will be no problem and just a short over-night stay and then to a rehab home for awhile till I recover.  I wont be able to cook my own meals; drive or lift over 10 lbs for 2 weeks….so a rehab home is necessary (unless my kids step up and come to stay with me while I recover.  I wont ask them, for they’re ALL busy in their own lives.)   HOWEVER….if the ‘sample’ proves to be cancerous then the whole thing changes and a FULL OPENING of my abdomen will be necessary and the hospital stay will be much, much longer and recovery at a rehab home will be extended too…..but it is the surgeon’s belief that it is benign, right now.

#5267259 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Continued prayers.

photo signature_1.gif

#5267298 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Continued prayers .

#5267414 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Wishing you the best with upcoming surgery and the test will reveal benign and your stay will limited in hosp. and rehab.  May God bless you when you have this procedure done and hoping for the best for you.

#5267595 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Glad to know it is scheduled and more about that small opening.

Praying for a good night’s sleep.

<*)~// Tealbird

#5267772 Report Abuse
    dysfan
    dysfan
    Participant

Prayers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.