Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 3 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 3 from NN8

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tealbirdIA_Z4 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  A Preacher announced to his congregation, one Sunday morning, that he had “Good News and Bad News!  The Good news was that they had enough money to build the new addition to their church.  The Bad news was that it was still out there in their pockets!”

Your Scripture (NIV)  Psalm 24: 1- 6  The earth is the Lords and everything in it; the world and all who live in it; for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.  Who may ascend the hill of the Lord?  Who may stand in his Holy Place?  He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false.  He will receive blessing from the Lord and vindication from God his Savior.  Such is the generation from those who seek Him, who seek your face, O God of Jacob!

#5270173 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Good Morning Brother Cliff…Hope you and those who follow our posts are well and have a Blessed day….:-)>

#5270174 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff and Red.

photo signature_1.gif

#5270217 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!

#5270233 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning…

#5270349 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Good evening. Went to church early, then did my visits. Then as I left the large Heritage house they were showing the movie Hello Dolly. I had never seen the whole movie.

It was 23 min started so not sure how much that would have helped. I just knew the part where she comes down the stairs and there is Louie Armstrong. Had hard time figuring how it all would come together. But was glad I stayed. Louie A and band played for a college dance in 67-8 at ISU. That was grand music. Wow and PTL for the opportunities I have had over the years.

We got 1/2″ rain this AM about 2. Nice and need to get out and empty the gage.  They say more scattered showers again tonight. Hope we are lucky again. Helps the corn crop pollinate better. When the farmers have good corn the whole community thrives. Ag is our biggest Product in the state. This is where the tall corn grows!

<*)~// Tealbird

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.