Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 28 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 28 from NN8

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by margba margba 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  To the search committee of a church, a candidate told them: “If I am voted in as your Pastor, I shall work hard to bring this church into the Nineteenth Century!”  A member spoke up: “Uh, Pastor, don’t you mean the Twentieth First Century?”  The Pastor replied, “Lets just take one century at a time!”

Your Scripture (NIV)  Romans 8:28-33  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  For those that God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be firstborn among many brothers.  And those he predestined, he also called: and those he called he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.  What, then, shall we say in response to this?  If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare his own son, but gave him up for us all – - how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?  Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen?  It is God who justify’s.

#5278138 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Good Morning Brother Cliff and Friends…May your day be a Blessed One…..:-)>

#5278140 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Same to you brother!  Going to be cool today but back into the 80′s with rain and t/storms later.

#5278145 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff and Red.

photo signature_1.gif

#5278212 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning…

#5278292 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Good afternoon. Got a sewing machine serviced. PTL for that.  Now to go cash check andpay some bills. Need to spend some to update computer. Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

#5278301 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

I am late here w/ my greeting today!  Have a great evening!  Just gorgeous weather today!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.