Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 26 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 26 from NN8

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tealbirdIA_Z4 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  A University Professor was spending a few days out in the country and struck up a conversation with a ‘local’ member of the community.  When he learned that his new acquaintance was a Pastor of one of the local church’s, he asked the man: “Do you really believe that Jonah spent three days and three nights inside the belly of a big fish?”  “I don’t know,” replied the Pastor.  “When I get to heaven I’ll ask him!”  “But, suppose that Jonah isn’t there?” asked the man.  “Well, then YOU ask him!” stated the Pastor.

Your Scripture (NIV)  John 6: 35-40  Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life.  He who comes to me will never go hungry and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.  But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.  All that the Father gives me will come to me and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.  For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.  And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.  For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”

#5277473 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff.

photo signature_1.gif

#5277484 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Good Morning fishseddy!  May your day be a cool, comfortable and Blessed one.  Heat and T/Storms coming here today and tomorrow with a cool-down added in….finally!  WHEW!

#5277487 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Good Morning Brother Cliff and Friends who follow…Thank You and I hope you have a Great Day…..:-)>

#5277489 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Cliff, thank you.  We’re to be about 82 today and cooling down to 72 by Thursday.

photo signature_1.gif

#5277495 Report Abuse

SHinson
    Participant

Good morning, Cliff.  Hope you have a blessed day!

#5277508 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!  Cant wait for that day!

#5277529 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning…

#5277637 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Good afternoon.  Got a good night’s sleep after I got new batteries in the thermostat. They were from 09 so I can’t complain.

Just that I missed the message that the bat was lo.  Went from 85 to 81 by the time I went to bed.

Storm woke me at 1:30.  Left night light on by bed and could get back to sleep- quieter storm than many we have had. Got 1” of rain.

<*)~// Tealbird

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.