Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 23 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 23 from NN8

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tealbirdIA_Z4 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  A Sunday School teacher gave her class of children a “Show and Tell” assignment and to bring to class something that represented their religion.  The first student stood in front of the class and said, “My name is Benjamin and I’m Jewish and this is a “Star of David”.  The second student stood and said, “My name is Mary and I’m Catholic and this is a Rosary.”   The third student strode to the front of the class and said, “My name is Tommy and I’m a Baptist and this is a casserole!”

Your Scripture (NIV)  Matthew 7: 1-6  Jesus said, “Do not judge, or you will be judged, for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.  Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?  How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?  You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.  Do not give dogs what is sacred, do not throw your pearls to pigs.  If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.”

#5276629 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff.

photo signature_1.gif

#5276644 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Good Morning Brother Cliff and Friends who follow….:-)>

#5276645 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good Morning…

#5276654 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Good Morning all!  May it be a delightful weekend for each one of you!

#5276670 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!  Rainy wkend here!

#5276763 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

So easy to see around that speck and get in trouble!!!

Trying to keep cool. Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.