Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 20 from NN8

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Your Smile and Your Scripture for Aug 20 from NN8

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by margba margba 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Your Smile:  A man dashed into a restaurant to get out of a pouring rain.  “Looks like the Great Flood out there!” he commented to a waitress.  “The what?” asked the waitress.  “You know …… Noah and the Great Flood?” he replied.  “Sorry, I don’t know what you mean!” said the waitress.  “I’ve been working so hard and I haven’t watched a TV in four days!”

Your Scripture (NIV)  Romans 5: 1-5  Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.  And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.  Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance character and character, hope.  And hope does not disappoint us, because  God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

#5275849 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Cliff.

photo signature_1.gif

#5275864 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Good Morning Brother Cliff and Friends…Thank You for spreading the word and joining us here each day….:-)>

#5275882 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning….

#5275917 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

LOL and good AM.

The rain in AZ was quite a surprise. Sis is high and dry and missed the worst of the rain total.

Smile and the world will wonder what you have been up to.

<*)~// Tealbird

#5275957 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good afternoon!  Tb, are you in AZ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.