Yep, it's the weekend. Site won't let me stay logged in.

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Yep, it's the weekend. Site won't let me stay logged in.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  joan1___Alabama 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

Anyone else having this problem?   If  I leave to check my email or whatever I must log back in.  So far I’ve had to log in 3 times this morning since 6:30.

#5260921 Report Abuse
    oldgirl06
    oldgirl06
    Participant

I just checked my email and came back and had no problem.  I was still logged in.

Why not open another window to do other things and keep this window just for General, if you are going back and forth a lot to other places.   I usually have 3 or 4 windows open at a time!

Find more about Weather in Rochester, MN

#5260923 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

I’ve been logged in since about 6:30 this morning.

photo signature_1.gif

#5260927 Report Abuse

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

That’s what I’m doing, but it’s acting up today.  It usually seems to do that on the weekends when they are off.  This is the only site that does it though.  

#5260934 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

So far so good… but sometimes it does log out.. no idea why… but crossing fingers not today.

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5260936 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

I had some prob for a bit this mirn, but not that particular one!  Mostly, reply box wasnt working right for a spell!  Seems ok now!  Could be someone was working on the site this morning!

#5260947 Report Abuse
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

I have not had to log in at all today.

Community Team Member

#5260983 Report Abuse

xstitchlady_NS
    Participant

When I first came on this morning I had to log in, went to play on FB and just came back, I’m still logged in. It happens to me every once in a while.

> photo ce743b80-b36a-4516-9ecc-8396880e5290_zps6e18ec3d.gif

#5261005 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

You need to send Jill an E-Mail or post the problem on Community Help.  I think she check there quite a bit.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5261075 Report Abuse
    4mybackyardpa5
    4mybackyardpa5
    Participant

Mine takes a fit like that every now & then but I have been logged in for a couple weeks now. I usually open up separate windows My problem today was with the games. It would not take my reply and after 4 clicks I gave up. It only happened on a couple threads.They must have been working on it.

photo 123.gif

#5261173 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

I had to log in this morning to get on the boards.  I wasn’t on last night as I shut computer down when we went our of town Saturday afternoon and didn’t turn it on when we got home at 9 PM.

Just a fluke of some kind I guess.

#5261185 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

I dont understand why you have to log in sometimes, but most of the time you dont!  Weird!

#5261192 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Nobody else has been able to understand it either as it still happens to some of us occasionally.  Always the weekends, usually……

#5261205 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

I haven’t had any problems here so far this weekend, it takes about 15 seconds to log in when it does happen. From time to time I have to sign in on one of my alumni sites, that’s a Yahoo problem….it happens everywhere :-)

Terry

#5261433 Report Abuse

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

Luckily it cleared up after a couple of hours.  It’s working good now……Hope I don’t jinx it by mentioning it,  Hate it when that happens.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.