Who else is getting rain today?

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Who else is getting rain today?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Loosenu-IN 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Here it is raining once again, but not as hard as it was earlier.  It has been raining all day today so we should get enough water.  One of my large grasses is bent over  due to the heavy rains of last night and today.

Is it raining in your neck of the woods?

#5270340 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Yes – it rained in SW Iowa early this AM.  We got a beautiful 1/2″ rain. My plants are so happy.

promised scattered showers and was so happy PTL we did need and appreciate it.

Need to empty the gauge as scattered ones predicted tonight. I want to count every drop. Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

#5270352 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

We had 1/2″ in early morning thunderstorms yesterday morning but nothing today at all .

Still need more but every time they predict “”random”” they “”random”” to our North and to our South and we get nothing ….

Marilyn

#5270733 Report Abuse
    shortbreadlover
    shortbreadlover
    Participant

we just had a cloud burst. i think it was raining to the tune of 1 inch pe3r half hour. it lasted about 20 minutes but it sure was nice while it lasted. and we can use the water.

#5270747 Report Abuse

Loosenu-IN
    Participant

It really let its hair down this evening , in Northern Indiana…in about  a half hour,  we  got about a half inch,,, ( filled the saucer of a Large  flower pot I use  to feed the birds and squirrels..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.