What's for Dinner?

Home Forums Backyard Chat Food What's for Dinner?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by mackenzeyryley mackenzeyryley 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Annashummingbird
    Participant

I know it’s early, but what’s everyone planning for dinner tonight?

#4782421 Report Abuse
    Kirsten
    Kirsten
    Keymaster

Spinach and feta stuffed chicken! Oh, and roasted cauliflower. What should I make for dessert?

Kirsten
    Associate Editor, Birds & Blooms

#4782425 Report Abuse
    Mary Dolan
    Mary Dolan
    Keymaster

Yum, that sounds delicious! Leftover southwestern chicken and Spanish rice for me.

Mary / Community Co-Manager / mary_dolan@rd.com

#4782813 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

No idea yet, but maybe pork chops and dressing in the oven.  Need a comfy meal for cold windy weather today. 

I have to think on it awhile.  Chili or homemade soup is good, too, but I have to have the beef or either one, and not going to the store today.  If DH goes, I will have him pick it up for me so I have it on hand. 

It’s early yet anyway!

#4783273 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

DW made a large pot of vegetable beef soup Saturday, we’ll have some of the leftover soup  tonight. I grilled a slab of pork ribs yesterday, we’ll have the rest of them on Tuesday night.

Terry

#4783568 Report Abuse

gabbygirt_oh
    Participant

leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and corn

#4786332 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

tonight I am making broiled tilapia with some new garlic/parmesan sauce I found at Aldi–I hope it taste good

also roasted rosemary red potatoes

#4800801 Report Abuse

mememouse
    Participant

Kirsten, you still here? I thought you left for a new job years ago..,, surprise , surprise, or maybe you are a differnet Kirsten that use to work here? sorry if I made a mistake,,

We were told to look around at all the new sites,  very interesting so far,, but would take me all night to meander through each new forum,, will continue my adventure tomorrow… never know who I will encounter,   :lol:

#4806649 Report Abuse
    Kirsten
    Kirsten
    Keymaster

Mememouse, you are right! I did leave for a while, but came back a few years ago. Strictly on the magazine now, so I don’t to stop here in the Community too often. But it’s fun to stop in once in a while and say hello :)

We really appreciate your patience with the new site and forums. I hope once you find your way around, you’ll like it!

Kirsten
    Associate Editor, Birds & Blooms

#4923436 Report Abuse
    mackenzeyryley
    mackenzeyryley
    Participant

Salad night, chicken salad and garden salad.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.