What Is this flower?

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As What Is this flower?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by wilderness_NY_Z4 wilderness_NY_Z4 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Aunt Minnie
    Participant

How does one upload a picture to this site?!!!

• This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by  Aunt Minnie.
    #5439413 Report Abuse

Aunt Minnie
    Participant

I tried to put a picture with my question but this website is so unclear about how to do anything that I failed. I am sorry but it is awful!

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  Aunt Minnie.
    #5439416 Report Abuse

Aunt Minnie
    Participant

#5439427 Report Abuse

akh41065
    Participant

sorry, I can’t find where to post a new question, don’t mean to attach to previous one. does anyone know what this flower it? Central Ohio – thanks – the white flower, not the pink coral bells, thanks
     photo 0705151003a.jpg

#5439640 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

You have to go through a 3rd party to post a picture like PhotoBucket, Tiny Pic, etc; or you can C&P from FB

akh, sorry I don’t know what the white flower is.  To start a new thread/question.  Open the  Forum (in this case  Garden Q & A), scroll all the way to the bottom of the page & you will see a blank box & a blank Title area.  That is where you start a new thread.

If you don’t get an answwer here try asking on Garden Chat.  More people over there

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5440072 Report Abuse

akh41065
    Participant

thank you for info,

#5440077 Report Abuse
    akajoan
    akajoan
    Participant

akh41065, You have a Hibiscus trionum.  The common name around here for it is “Flower of an Hour” .

Joan (west of Ottawa)
    '>Find more about Weather in Lanark, CA

#5440342 Report Abuse
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

Aunt Minnie, send me an email at the address after my signature and I will email you the instruction for doing pictures through photobucket.com.  You can’t transfer them from your computer directly to here.  There are some instructions on Community Help but not sure how far back you would need to go to find them.

photo signature_3.gif

Member of Community Team wildernessny@gmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.