What happened to the changes thec techies were going to make here?

Home Forums Backyard Chat Community Help What happened to the changes thec techies were going to make here?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by jcolbert40 jcolbert40 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Such as making thevprint bigger, making it so the bold will hold, condensing the subj headings under byc, etc?  So far I dont see anything different except the boards work faster!

#5116142 Report Abuse
    jcolbert40
    jcolbert40
    Participant

Or the time correction? Or PMs?

My name photo Myname.gif

#5116182 Report Abuse
    Jill Staake
    Jill Staake
    Keymaster

Folks, some of these changes are underway. It is not a fast process, unfortunately. As soon as I have an update on when some of our requested changes will take place, I will be letting you know.

I can tell you about a few changes we will NOT be able to make, though. The size of the type will not be changing on our site. If you are having difficulty reading the type size, you can adjust it on your computer or on your browser. If you need help with that, please send me an email and I’ll walk you through it for your particular device.

We are also unable to change the time zone on this site. It’s just not a feature that’s available to us. All postings will continue to register under Central Time, which corresponds with Birds & Blooms headquarters.

Private messaging and other organizational changes are being worked on, but you’ll need to be patient. These are not simple changes, and need to be thoroughly researched before we can implement them. I’ll be updating the entire Community when I have more info on when these kinds of changes will happen.

Jill Staake (florida33girl@gmail.com)
    Birds & Blooms Community Manager
    Tampa, Florida Zone 9b

#5116199 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Thanks for the quick & prompt reply, Jill!  Glad some changes will be made!

#5116257 Report Abuse
    jcolbert40
    jcolbert40
    Participant

What about the color change in titles of posts that have been read?

My name photo Myname.gif

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.