**~~** Welcome to Picture Post, Friday, April 11th, 2014 **~~**

Home Forums Backyard Chat General **~~** Welcome to Picture Post, Friday, April 11th, 2014 **~~**

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by CatsBirds CatsBirds 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Welcome to your picture post for Friday, April 11th.  Please sit and enjoy all the great trips we get to take and not leave our chairs… Or post some photos of your own.

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5129896 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Another hodgepodge day for me, hope you don’t mind…

#5129897 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Geese have been busy..

#5129899 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

One of our nature walks… I can’t wait for the trees to get leaves.. everything is still so brown, although the grass is getting greener.

#5129903 Report Abuse
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Just a sky picture today.

Community Team Member
    Find more about Weather in Wilkesboro, NC

#5129927 Report Abuse
    Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Such pretty pics and it’s not even the 11th here yet! I love chickadees! Is there a story along with the old house? Steve I don’t know where you live but the sky seems bluer than mine!

#5129931 Report Abuse
    mmarnee
    mmarnee
    Participant

Sharon, great graphics and you always have the best hodgepodge days.

Steve, very pretty blue sky and clouds.

Hi Wendy.

Today I watched day two of taking down a leaning 125′ tall tree; top half was taken down yesterday.

#5129962 Report Abuse
    Carol Johnson
    Carol Johnson
    Participant

Happy Friday to All ,

Sharon really cute graphics..nice close up of the dove ..chickadee looks like its getting its fill ..Love the geese shots very nice ..pretty flower and bee shot and the old cabin looks like a post card shot..very nice.

Steve I never tire of looking at the clouds / sky nice shot of them.

Hi Wendy,

Marnee wow 125″ that’s a tall old tree bet it cost some bucks to take that down…nice shots of it.

not a good shot but someone dumped this cat off here and I bet you anything its PG will try to catch and take to my sister rescue in Muskegon. Our Big Mike doesn’t mind it being here which leads me to believe its a female..

this guy went from tree to tree calling to his buddies no one came so he came down ate and left.

it was windy yesterday and this guy is having a bad hair day..

just hanging around..

B&W just playing around but liked the looks of this robin in B&W…

I got buds …soon to be blooms…these are in a area we leave for wild life but I do enjoy seeing them out the kitchen window…

Hope Everyone enjoys your week end …doesn’t matter here what day it is we do same same every day…

x_3d759b92 photo x_3d759b92.gif

#5129984 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Good morning everyone….

Morning Steve, that is blue sky for sure… just lovely.

Morning Marnee, My goodness that was a huge tree. I think I would be celebrating to if I had it down, and down safely.  I wonder if they measured it around or counted the rings? Great pics.

Morning Carol, yep looks like there might be babies there. Get the live trap out. Hey your daffs look to be ahead of mine. Love the chickadee…We have one blue jay here that sqwaks like that..lol all the time.  I like the b&w on the robin… just a neat shot.. You are like us, its the weekend but its the same as during the week, and hubby has to work all weekend. Will be a long week…

#5129993 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

I know its springy out, but I found these in my winter photos… had to share them.. Talk about a bad hair day..lol

#5129998 Report Abuse
    gkids3_il
    gkids3_il
    Participant

Happy Friday to everyone.  Like you it’s just another day since there isn’t much difference in days when you’re not working, well, getting paid to work that is.  LOL  I even text my DIL before she went to work this morning to wish her and DS a Happy Anniversary….oops, it’s tomorrow.  :)

Tried to comment on all the wonderful pictures yesterday, got about half done and the gremlins decided they were hungry…..

Carol that Starla is so cute and, of course :) not spoiled at all.   Nice pictures again today.  Hope you’re able to catch the cat.

Marnee that is some tree.  I’m sure everyone gave a sigh of relief when it was finally down.

Yesterday on the way to get some groceries I spotted this “tree”.

Then last evening we had the sun but it was cloudy and when I looked out thru the tree I took this picture.  Anyone else see a “face”.

#5130001 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Morning Gkids, heck I forget what day of the week it is. I have to look at the calendar.lol

I love the Easter egg tree… too cute… and yep a face with a frown…. neat pic….thanks for sharing.

#5130045 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Enjoyed the hodgepodge of pictures and the trees, colorful sky, flowers in bud, colored eggs on tree, and the large tree taken down.  Last year they took a couple of pines down a short distance from me and I could see them in the trees cutting limbs and then working on the trunk to take the rest of trees down.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures with us.

#5130115 Report Abuse
    Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Just love the pics today guys! I don’t see a face in the tree. I see a frog in the bottom left corner!

#5130125 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

One of our sweet chickadees.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.