Wel, I guess it will be fruit for today!

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Wel, I guess it will be fruit for today!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by CatsBirds CatsBirds 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

I was going to bake something this afternoon but didn’t have a mix and not enough apples for apple crisp.  So, I will slice the strawberries I bought and put sugar on them.  I have a lot of canned fruit in cupboard.  So they will have to have that for dessert and some left over jello.

I thought I had a box of brownie mix, but don’t find it.  So I am adding to the grocery list once again!  That is an ongoing thing as always need something and of course, store specials that are on.

Breaded haddock filet in oven for our supper tonight.

My lunch was the rest of the raw cauliflower and Ranch dressing.

Folded 2 loads of laundry and put it away.  I am ready to rest for a while.

DH went out of town to visit his sisters and a couple we know he will stop at on the way home.  I will go out to get the mail now.

#5144842 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

We had taco salad for lunch.. now going to make cheeseburger macaroni for hubby for his lunches.

I had meat left from the taco meat…and cheese left…and so combining them with some macaroni…and baking… kind of bake mac and cheese…

Also have some fresh raspberries, strawberries and blueberries… for supper.. for me !!!!!

Load of towels to be dried and another ready to wash..

Sounds like you got a nice day alone…

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.