Weight Loss Support 4/18/14

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Weight Loss Support 4/18/14

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gabbygirt_oh 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    Participant

Good morning gang!

I have off today.  Spending the weekend getting what needs done for a baby shower I’m having next weekend.

We may have a little company for Easter…but I’m making ham, tater salad, cole slaw and beans…so if they come or not…that’s dinner…lol…Jaybird also wants his mandarin orange cake…so I’ll be doing that tomorrow.

Lots of temptations to over indulge…but I’ll do the best I can…drink lots of fluids and keep busy!

Hope you have a blessed weekend!

photo LINDAH.jpg

#5133690 Report Abuse
    skippydel13zone6KY
    skippydel13zone6KY
    Participant

HAPPY EASTER Linda and all who follows. I only wish I had today off, still battling this cold/crud I have. Going to plant some things in my veggie garden this weekend and do a little more cleaning in the house and probably go browse some nurseries for flowers. Not really doing anything for Easter this year but will be cooking just to have some zero point veggies and meat ready for my lunches this week. I’m sure sucking down the water, the antihistamine is drying me out! So I guess that is a good thing but am not looking to see a loss this week, no exercise and going over my points at night (I hate when I do that). LOL Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

#5133700 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Good morning, a bright sunny 44-70* today, just had a plate of good veggies for lunch, and now enjoying a cup of hot tea. Linda-my daughter Gilllian makes that mandarin cake and it is good!Deloris-hope you get back to normal soon, maybe the sunshine will help while your in the garden. got to buy some fresh strawberries Kroger has them on sale 1.88 alb. have a nice day, Mary in Ky 11.53am

#5133754 Report Abuse

gabbygirt_oh
    Participant

Beautiful weather here for a few days. Spending it on back porch.

For Easter I usually have ham, potato salad, baked beans and deviled eggs, Carrot cake made with splenda, but I’m not feeling that great so DH will be making ham, mashed potatoes and boxed s.f. cake mix with dream whip.

Have a wonderful weekend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.