Weight Loss Support 4/09/14

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Weight Loss Support 4/09/14

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tealbirdIA_Z4 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    Participant

Good morning!

Scale is still up….I think this weeks is fluid…I find I tend to retain when I’ve “worked hard”….so I’ll continue to suck down the water….and eventually it will FLUSH!  LOL

Warmer weather is returning…so remember to keep hydrated!

HUGS

photo LINDAH.jpg

#5129035 Report Abuse
    skippydel13zone6KY
    skippydel13zone6KY
    Participant

Morning Linda  and all who follow.  I did not do good on my water at all yesterday so I’ve got to suck it down today. Sure hope I have atleast a little loss this week, we’ll see.  Gotta go make some good choices of what to pack for my lunch and snacks today.  Everyone have a great day … move at least 5 minutes each hour!

#5129200 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Good afternoon, Linda,it seems that water doesn’t want to stay in me for long, have to go and flush out! Hello Deloris, Louisville is having Thunder over Louisville this week-end and getting things going ready for Derby day!so every where downtown is getting cleaned up. 44-64* today here been to the gym and will get a walk in later,good to hear the birds singing, enjoy the day everyone, Mary in sunny Ky 12.27pm

#5129290 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Walked a long way at the hospital today.  Went to lunch with a friend and then back and up to see her newest GD. She was just a day old, awake and I got to hold her. Never got to hold my grand’dgs at that age. What fun that was.

Took a new start of baby tears to the family, a Christmas Tree cactus for the GM and when we came to the house she said the coral geranium was her favorite. As she left I sent a nice little pot of 3 – with big bloom heads on all 3.

My DS will be glad to hear I got rid of 3 more plants. Only 100 or so more to go!!!

Before that I did a sad thing. Called the plant book order place in Racine WI and cancelled 3 catalogs with one phone call. It is sad to get them and can’t order any more. I plan to be in assisted living in 2 years – so downsizing is necessary. At least I have many months to accept this change and work into it slowly.

Have 2 more functions tonight – both with food. So will take small portions. Need to rest – but first one is in 45 min. zzzzzzzzzz

The scales don’t lie and I need to loose – but not gaining – and that is good. Hip is so much better. Glad I got to go to PT. PTL for improvement.  Can stand on that leg and no pain or lose balance.

<*)~// Tealbird

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.