Weather….

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Weather….

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Gayle Gayle 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    NanaTnzone6
    NanaTnzone6
    Participant

Well, we dodged a bullet this time.  Only very cold, some rain, a little icing, but are able to drive.  This is in southern middle Tennessee, in Nashville things were alot different.  Many wrecks yesterday morning.  I am about 60 miles southeast of Nashville.  So the weather can be very different at times.  Hope you’all are safe & warm.  Take care & have a good day.  Happy Gardening, NanaTnzone6

FlyHummer photo signature_3-1.gif

#5107545 Report Abuse
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

Stanette so glad to hear the storm didn’t reach you.

photo signature_3.gif

Community Team Member wildernessny@gmail.com

#5107671 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Stanette…glad you blew the storm away…lol.  It sounds like you blew it over to Gary and Del in Kentucky.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5107812 Report Abuse
    NanaTnzone6
    NanaTnzone6
    Participant

Got friends that live in Louisville, Ky. & they are having a real hard time.  These are the kind of winters we had when I was younger (lots younger)haha.  Lived in a small community called Normandy & the town had hills on all sides, so when it snowed we were there till things warmed up.  I remember times when we could not get out for 2 or 3 weeks.  Don’t really miss that, but don’t really like tv reporters acting like this is the first time for hard winter weather.  Take care & be careful.  Happy Gardening, NanaTnzone6

FlyHummer photo signature_3-1.gif

#5107826 Report Abuse
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

I am glad it missed you this time but it sure didn’t miss us here. I wanna go back to Alabama!

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#5107842 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Glad it missed you.  We have the cold & about 4″ of snow with some ice.  It’s already starting to melt though &  most roads are good.  I’m not going anywhere anyway.

I know what you meant about some of the weather reports these days with Winter Storm Warnings & State of Emergencies & all these dire warnings.  I want to say  “Its just snow, not the end of the world, people.”  LOL

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.