Unusual Garden Designs

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Unusual Garden Designs

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by wilderness_NY_Z4 wilderness_NY_Z4 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bwatcher
    bwatcher
    Participant

This just blew my mind!!! I want to do some different things and I just might have gotten some ideas from looking at all of these. Whether DH lets me do them, that’s a different story. I also spotted some things made from car tires; I’ve got some of those laying back her behind the house also.

Check this out:

http://www.pinterest.com/jamari2222/unusual-lawn-and-garden-decor/

If you have some of these, post a pic. I would love to see what others have done.

#5260980 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Some are very creative. I have done the chair thing. I put them on the porch. I call it my chair garden.  lLuv just found one of those old washers. She could do that one.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#5260997 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

I’ve seen some of these but never done them.  I thought of Iluv when I saw the washer also.I liked the dead tree with all the flowers Pots (?) & the moss covered chair was certainly different,  Don’t know as I’d want that in my yard thought.  LOL

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Gayle Gayle.
    #5261017 Report Abuse
    Ga Girls Flowers
    Ga Girls Flowers
    Participant

Very interesting site……clever ideas…………I saved it but I probably will forget where I saved it…LOL……The only one that made me laugh was the Road Runner or Duck with men’s shoes on….looked like he was moving on…..LOL

Janet...z7.
    Find more about Weather in Sharpsburg, GA

#5261070 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

There are a lot of cute ideas there.  I have done a chair thing, the shopping cart, stepladder and I do the wheel barrow thing….I did that long before Pintrest existed….lol.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5261093 Report Abuse
    Raising_4_Birders
    Raising_4_Birders
    Participant

We went for a walk tonight and our friends neighbor had an older bike leaning on the fence with flowers in the basket, and an old wagon with flowers too.  Both were real cute, but of course I didn’t have a camera.

new sig photo signature_12.gif

#5261100 Report Abuse
    ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

I was thinking the same Char

.gif.html" target="_blank">x_3f0b069b photo x_3f0b069b_zpsa1c3a481.gif

#5261151 Report Abuse
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

Some great ideas there.  I don’t need anymore projects right now.  I have so many ideas already and some have been in progress for way too long and not finished.  I can’t imagine the expense of the flowers for some of those projects.  Thanks for sharing.

photo signature_3.gif

Community Team Member wildernessny@gmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.