The Weather Dudes Were Right After All

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat The Weather Dudes Were Right After All

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by growingranny_va_z7 growingranny_va_z7 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

After a lovely day, it is raining & thundering.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5299790 Report Abuse
    Donna
    Donna
    Participant

It’s your turn now Gayle, :)  we are on day 8, leaves all over and too wet to clean up……If you needed rain that’s fine but if you didn’t I am sorry…..yah right…..honest I am….

Donna_Canada_Z_5

#5299912 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

LOL…we have seen enough of that here Gayle.  One day of sunshine, and a whole week of rain, drizzle, and clouds.  Hope your rainy weather does not last as long as ours did.  We got sun today, but more rain tomorrow and clouds….broken record here.

Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Today is cloudy & dreary. And a quite a bit cooler than yesterday.   No rain yet but it looks like more is coming  All good though ((so far).  Things were getting dry.  I probably should go out & move the bush I was thinking of moving yesterday.  This would be a good time to do that.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5300088 Report Abuse
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

We didn’t have any thunder or lightning but it has dripped and drizzled all day long. The rain gauge has less than 1/2″ in it but it took almost 24 hours to get that much. But now the wind is wicked and chilly, needless to say I didn’t get anything done outside today.

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.