Text Size?

Home Forums Backyard Chat Community Help Text Size?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  surferdude_FL 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

Is there a way to make the text larger? I am having trouble reading the small text.

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#4782065 Report Abuse
    jcolbert40
    jcolbert40
    Participant

Me, too, Molly!  I tried using the zoom feature, but it didn’t help much.  I wanted to reply, so you wouldn’t think it was your eye problem.  How will you get to the dr. if you are having that problem?

My name photo Myname.gif

#4782066 Report Abuse
    narnian
    narnian
    Participant

Molly, the only way I know to do that is to roll the mouse wheel forward while holding down the ctrl button…there are other ways, but maybe someone else will help with that later.

#4782079 Report Abuse
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

OK on Firefox you hold down the control key and hit + or -

photo signature_3.gif

Community Team Member wildernessny@gmail.com

#4782128 Report Abuse
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

Thanks Bette but I finally got it figured out but don’t ask how…I tried so many things I forgot what worked. In answer to the other question, I only have problems with one eye and I won’t be driving in heavy traffic and it is only in the next county so it won’t be a problem. I just worry about the outcome…from what I have read it isn’t going away.

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#4782526 Report Abuse
    Jill Staake
    Jill Staake
    Keymaster

The text is definitely significantly smaller here in the new forums than it was on the old site. I’ll look into seeing if that is something we can change on the back-end, but in the meantime, your best bet will be to use the functions on your browser or computer for changing the screen resolution or text size. I’ll keep you up-to-date on whether we can change this on our end.

Jill Staake (florida33girl@gmail.com)
    Birds & Blooms Community Manager
    Tampa, Florida Zone 9b

#4783174 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

would also like to see text & screen pg size larger!  I use a sSamsung galaxy tab & you tap screen to mske it bigger but it is a good bit smaller than the older boards!  A lot of us w/ older eyes here!  LOL!  Managing it for now, though!

#4783251 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

Thanks again Wilderness, that’s twice you’ve helped me this morning :-)

Terry

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  surferdude_FL.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  surferdude_FL.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.