Sunday, 8/3 in the SE

Home Forums Backyard Chat News & Current Events Sunday, 8/3 in the SE

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by mary mary 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Let me get this started & come back to finish in one second.  I find this is the best way to avoid dbl. threads (usually).

It’s another rainy, cloudy day here.  A little warmer than yesterday though, 72º at 8:15 this morning.

I’ve been out & cleaned up some of the Daylilies & weeded one of the flower beds.  Looking around, deciding what I’m going to put where this Fall.  My Hydrangeas are just not doing anything.  They are not getting any bigger & they are not blooming.  I’m going to try one more spot & if no improvement  over the next year or so I will replace them with something else.  I want to totally do over one end of my fence bed.  The trees in & around the yard are getting bigger & what I have there now needs more sun.  I’m thinking of putting the Hydrangeas along there since they say part sun although they are in part sun now.  Oh well, just have to see how it goes.

No plans for today.  My DISH Satellite has been out since Fri. morning & tech is supposed to come today to work on it.  Between 12 & 5.  Want to bet it will be 4:45.  LOL

Y’all have a good day.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Gayle Gayle.
    #5270271 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Good afternoon Gayle, 69-87* today, after breakfast sat on the swing and read some of the newspaper and watched the birds come to eat. used to have day lilies all along a side of the house, now have a dozen blooms on magic lilies,odd how the leaves come first then disappear then the flowers come.hope the dish man comes soon. Janets turn to go eat lunch, ate at Red Lobster,she had a gift card and a coupon! then to Walmart for groceries,didn’t have time yesterday and we were all tired after getting back home. hello to others, enjoy the day, Mary in Ky 2.11pm

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.