Stella….a warning….LOL

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Stella….a warning….LOL

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Sandy K. Sandy K. 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Do NOT save me any aster seeds….I have several bags of them and do not need any more.  I just said that mine were slow this year because of the cold weather and no rain….they are alive and well. but way behind other years in blooming.

Thanks for the offer, however….yours are lovely, but I do believe I have every variety….a bad disease I have….lol.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5269615 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

You are more than welcome.  No problem!  I’ll keep some in case someone else might want aster seeds.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5269629 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

LOL…and a disease it is Stella.  I got back from my Bus Tour and now I got more seeds too.  Oh what a bad girl I am…

SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Charlene, please save me some purple this year for next year. I lost all the ones I started this year. I think I started them too early and it was too cold. Fortunately, I have a couple of volunteers.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#5269715 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Wendy….I sure will save some for you. Do you want just the purple or other colors as well?   Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5269717 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Just the purple. I have some pink. They’re smaller this year but they’re blooming.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#5269766 Report Abuse
    Sandy K.
    Sandy K.
    Participant

Charlene you are not a lone wolf with the growth this year the crego’s that you sent are just starting to form the flower . Not sure when they bloom but this year cold and wet I’m sure set them behind lol. I can’t wait for them to bloom to see the colors .My bed of phlox only 1/2 the bed bloomed don’t understand that either hahaha .

sandy K

Find more about Weather in Lupton, MI

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.