Spring in Clovis Ca

Home Forums Gardening Garden Pics Spring in Clovis Ca

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by takyslaky takyslaky 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

.gif.html" target="_blank">x_3f0b069b photo x_3f0b069b_zpsa1c3a481.gif

#5120623 Report Abuse
    flowerpowerz5
    flowerpowerz5
    Participant

Very pretty at least we know where spring is !

Sandy M.

#5120628 Report Abuse
    Magnolia15
    Magnolia15
    Participant

Cool shots, love that front porch. And you even snuck a selfie in the last shot!

-birdsofthebog.com

#5120635 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

BEAUTIFUL, ili!  Your little corner of the world looks so inviting and peaceful.  Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5120653 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Ili I always loved your container gardening.  You do have quite a large assortment of different plants.  Thanks for sharing your corner of the world!

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5120689 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Very nice.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5120692 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Ili….your courtyard looks great….such healthy plants and beautifully arranged.  I really love your 2nd picture with the blue sky and trees reflecting in the windows….makes me yearn for Spring here.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5120711 Report Abuse
    ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

Thank you!!   In no time you will be enjoying your Spring and we will be “enjoying” our heat..lol…not really!!!  I hate the heat…but right now we are just loving our nice cool weather..

#5121430 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

Nice ill.  Great pictures and your plants look super healthy.  I see you taking the picture in your lovely mirror.  You have everything so beautifully decorated. Love your courtyard.

ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

Thank you!!  Taky, that’ s my pretty $6 mirror from a Goodwill store…

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by ili Z.9 ili Z.9.
    #5122930 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

I love shopping there too ill for those kinds of bargains.  I have found some neat pots for smaller plants there too.  This is the time of year to go looking for some neat stuff at the GW Boutique!

ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

Taky, you can’t believe what it was today in a pile of garbage from the city Spring Cleaning!!!  a beautiful wood table on nice wheels with a shelf towards the bottom…the top and shelf were made of 1×1 slats..like a grid…it is making me sick not had been able to get it…whooooaaa..i just to let ig go…lol

#5123785 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

I bet you were sick to have to let that go ill..LOL.  My DH finds all kinds of good stuff along the curb, and he has made some money on some of it at the big swap meets.   I once had two old chairs found on the garbage pile that worked worked well displaying some potted plants.   I sold them after I had used them for a couple of years.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.