Southeast Wednesday 7/16/14

Home Forums Backyard Chat News & Current Events Southeast Wednesday 7/16/14

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Gayle Gayle 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

Good morning.  Our low was 71º.  The prediction is for a record low of 63º tonight with low humidity.  Doesn’t that sound wonderful!  The sun is trying to come out, but it’s mostly overcast.  We had some dark clouds, thunder and lightning and wind yesterday afternoon, but not any rain to amount to anything.

We are going to Troy for our monthly run to Walmart to stock up on staples.  Will eat lunch at Julia’s while there.

Y’all have a great day!

Community Team Member
    Find more about Weather in Brantley, AL

#5264605 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Good Morning everybody.  74º at 9’15 & some much needed rain.  Had a TS around 6 last night & then a good rain early this morning

.I went out to walk around & decided this would be a good day to plant the Hydrangea & move a few things.  I came in, straightened up the house, got my stuff together, opened the back door & it was raining again.  But I’m not complaining (yet).  I’ll take care of it between showers.

If it doesn’t blow, I can go sit in the screen room later, listen to the rain & read.  But I have to get my pillows dry first.  The cover blew off the glider last night & they got wet again.  It takes a long time to get them dry so I put one in the dryer to see if that speeds it up.

So my plans for today depend on the weather.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5264623 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Good morning Jo Ann, 59* this morning at 7.30am up to 78* today a nice sunny day. enjoy lunch out, Walmart is my main grocery store. Gayle- i always bring my swing cushion in,is black with green leaves and little lilac flowers on,on other side has those colours but stripes on. got on sale at Big Lots last year, went to Kroger this morning to get eggs 99cents a dozen, cashier rang up $1.99, I said no sign says 99cents, well, today the paper changed get two a week now, and don’t like that, but the man who helped her gave me them FREE!!and he went back to change the sign!my surprise for the day!lunch is ready,go to go, everyone have a nice day, Mary in Ky 11,10am

#5264683 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

Good Afternoon….We started at 70 degrees, had 1/8″ of light rain early and now it’s 88 sunny degrees. We should see lows in the mid 60′s Thursday morning. I took a wooden tomahawk apart and carved a extra groove on the handle so I can hang another strip of rawhide with beads at the head end of the tomahawk.  The last 1″ of the handle end already has a groove, I’ll replace  all of the rawhide, add some more beads and paint the head and handle using FSU school colors later.

Terry

#5264707 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Mary a lot of stores will give you the product free if there is a mistake in ringing it up.  I remember Kroger doing that when I used to shop there in Tn.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.