Southeast Wednesday 8/13/14

Home Forums Backyard Chat News & Current Events Southeast Wednesday 8/13/14

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jo Ann Jo Ann 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

Good morning.  It’s 75º at 9 a.m.  and the sun is shining.

I’ve already read the paper, worked the puzzles and unloaded the dishwasher this morning.

I think I will check out the Ramey’s grocery ad online and see what’s on sale this week.  I have some ribs in the freezer, but am not in the mood for ribs.  Need something to cook for supper.

Y’all have a great day.

Community Team Member

#5273312 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Good morning Jo Ann.  Is that a new way to spell Wednesday?  LOL

We had rain off & on yesterday & again in the wee hrs of this morning.  Now the sun comes & goes & it was 77º at 8:45 this morning.

The mosquito plane finally showed up !  (Just a few minutes ago) Good thing too because they were about to swarm & carry me away.  Of course people still complain.  Now they’re complaining it didn’t make enough passes.

All I’ve done so far this morning is the usual morning chores in the house, load & start dishwasher, make beds, feed the cat etc; I did go out & walk around the yard & filled birdfeeders while I was out there.  Wore long pants & at one point my hands were covered with mosquitoes (Pre-plane)

Getting ready to run to the store in a few minutes for some groceries & maybe if the mosquitoes are gone I might do a little yard work when I get back.

Hello to whoever drops in later.  (I guess Steve has abandoned us too)  & have a good day.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5273316 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Good morning, Jo Ann-did you see Steves zinnia on past and present forum tuesday, half orange and half red? odd! Gayle- nice bright red hibiscus you have, I wondered about that day too!a few times i forgot to put o hello and didn’t check spelling, felt awful when read after submitting! sounds like you have a plague of mosquitoes there. have raked leaves to other end for mower man to mow over tomorrow, been to the gym, a nice breezy cool 60* -80* today, time for some lunch,hello to others, where are you all hiding? Mary in Ky 11.02am

#5273320 Report Abuse
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

Okay, ladies, it has been corrected.  I had not even noticed it.

No, Mary, I did not see the zinnia.  This is the only place I visit on B&B, but I will look for it when I have move time.

Community Team Member

#5273321 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

No Fair going back & fixing it.  LOL

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5273335 Report Abuse
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

Well I could have fixed it without saying I had fixed it and anyone who read your post would have wondered what you were talking about…lol.

Gayle, the flowers and butterflies in your signature remind me of one of our lantanas.  There’s butterflies of all sizes and colors on and around it all the time.  I tried taking a picture of it, but the lantana is so big that the butterflies do not show up well, plus when I go close to it most of the butterflies go to the other side.

Community Team Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.