Southeast Saturday 8/2/14

Home Forums Backyard Chat News & Current Events Southeast Saturday 8/2/14

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mary mary 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

Good morning.  It’s hazy out there right now, was cloudy when I went to get the paper.

I just typed “Southeast Saturday 8/2/14″ in the Topic Title space and now I have a message that says “Your topic cannot be empty.”  We will see how this goes.

I have a busy, busy day ahead.  Going to pick up the communion bread for church tomorrow morning and nuts and mints for a shower we are giving  tomorrow afternoon.  The PTA is sponsoring a Back to School Bash this afternoon and the band is going to perform at 4:00.  I want to see how well they are doing this year.  We are going to the Old Barn for the 60th Wedding Anniversary celebration for some of our friends at 6:00, so we will run back home and freshen up after the band performance before going to the anniversary celebration.  I have to find time to run the bulletins some time during all the activity.

Y’all have a great day.

Community Team Member

• This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Jo Ann Jo Ann.
    #5270045 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Good morning.  A cloudy, cool  day, probably more rain on the way.  We had rain overnight into the morning hrs. & it was 71º ay 9:30 this morning.

The GKs went home last night.  Mike met me at a Bob Evan’s about halfway, we had a late dinner & they went home from there.

Not doing much of anything today.  Paid a couple of bills & tied up a Mexican Sunflower that had gotten beat down by the rain overnight.  The rest of the day will be spent reading & goofing around on the computer I think,  My satellite service is still out (TV)  but I don’t watch daytime TV anyway.  It went out yesterday morning & they thought it might be from the impending storms but we never got any storms & it’s still out.  I called & a tech is coming tomorrow.  Yes, on Sunday.

Jo Ann sometimes I type in a title then hit enter, from habit,  & get that same message but I had to sign back in just now to reply.

Well, guess I’ll go see what else is going on.  Y’all have a good day.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5270060 Report Abuse
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

That’s probably what I did, Gayle.  I haven’t had to sign in today, but I did yesterday.

Community Team Member

#5270088 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Hello Girls. been a nice day, not many at at the reunion but had fun, came home went in the pool with friends awhile now home to stay, time for wheel of fortune, enjoy the evening, Mary in KY6.54pm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.