Southeast, Sat. 8/9/14

Home Forums Backyard Chat News & Current Events Southeast, Sat. 8/9/14

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mary mary 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Good morning everybody.  A little cloudy here this morning & 71º at 8:45.  I see the sun trying to break through every now & then.

Got the rest of the grass cut earlier so that’s all done.  Came in for some breakfast , got on this computer & forgot it.  LOL

I’ll probably go do some more work in the d’way bed in a little while & later is the “Bonfire on the Beach”.

That’s about it for my day.  Hope yours is great.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5272240 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

Good Afternoon….We started at 75 degrees, it’s 92 overcast degrees now. We took a creek walk this morning, there were more fish and turtles to feed this week than there were last Sunday :-) We’re watching Gospel Music programs now, time to relax.

Gayle….Enjoy your Beach Bonfire, I might light off some limbs, paper plates and junk mail later this evening :-)

Mary….Our creek has a white sandy bottom in spots, the fish and turtles sure show up against it. I used to have beach  driftwood at our old home, here we can pull it straight from the creek bed or  from the woods after the water has been high. I prop the old pine heart wood logs up against trees, they’re beautiful with their pointed limb tips :-)

Terry

#5272262 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Good afternoon, Gayle- time just seems to fly by when on the computer! have fun at the bonfire beach. Terry- do you watch the Gaithers Gospel hour? i get it on saturdays and am usually on the exercise bike at 7.30pm, back from Jaynes, brought home red,green,black grapes, small cantaloupes,small watermelon, burpless cukes, tiny eggplants, small and large tomatoes, some potatoes and onions ALL from Jaynes garden to enjoy. her garden did really well this year, time to get something for supper, enjoy the evening and hello Jo Ann. Mary in KY 4.25pm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.