SE Reports Sunday 2/23

Home Forums Backyard Chat News & Current Events SE Reports Sunday 2/23

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jo Ann Jo Ann 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

I’m really surprised nobody has started this yet, unless I missed it.  I think since we don’t have the Who’s Online anymore we don’t want to take the chance of having two threads for the same day.  I never did use the Who’s Online option anyway so I don’t miss it.  If I’m hesitant about starting I just type in an opening line, submit it & then come right back (Edit) to continue.  That’s what I just did.

So anyway, it’s a nice day & I should be outside but I worked out there yesterday & I have things I want to do inside  today.  I might get out there later.  It was 54º at 10:30 this morning & cloudy but the sun is out now.

I’ve watered tings in the GH & the houseplants inside & spent some time with E-Mail & FB.  When I get up from here I want to start some more seeds.   That will take me about an hr & then we’ll see what happens from there.

You remember I went to a Cousin’s funeral Friday?   Well, a new cousin came into the world that night.   The GM didn’t travel to the funeral becasue her daughter was expecting any time .  She went into labor that evening & the little one was born that night.

So let me go see what else is going one here on the Bard & then get to the seeds.

I hope y’all have a pleasant Sunday.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5100668 Report Abuse
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

Good afternoon.  It’s a chilly, rainy day here.  Good napping weather.

We’ve been to church, and then went out to eat.  Some of our church is almost 100 years old.  It’s been added to over the years.  We have hardwood floors in the sanctuary and noticed that some of the boards looked like they had rotted.  We had a pest control person come inspect the church, and learned that we have termites.  There has been some structural damage which will have to be repaired once we get the termites treated.  I’m really surprised that we have not had this problem already.

dsp, I saw where Steve suggested that you get a weather sticky.  He also made a comment about hearing someone mention something about the heat and humidity down here.  Hmmm….wonder who he is talking about..lol.

Y’all have a great afternoon!

Community Team Member

#5100700 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Good afternoon, the sun was shining this morning but gone somewhere! in the 40′s and an icy wind,forgot to take my beret with me! yesterday got started late,Gillians car wouldn’t start and she had to call AA in, she had forgotten to unplug the cooler ,battery bad, had to let it run 3 hrs before driving! but  had time for groceries, didn’t get to Sams yesterday ,when we finished at the restaurant Sams was closed, so went today with Gillian,stocked up on a 3lb bag of almonds, as read  nuts,fruits and veggies will be going up in price because of the weather problems farmers etc have had.played two games of scrabble then Gillian left for home.her Gd Amanda is on her way to California with a girl friend, should get there tuesday.my turn to treat so we ate at Arbys and Gillian treated to a cherry turnover, so that’s my dessert for the day! have a nice evening everybody, Mary in Ky 3.29pm

#5100717 Report Abuse
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

Mary, I don’t remember if I told you, but we liked the Pepperidge Farm Lemon Cake.  I like anything lemony.  I’m going to look for some of the lemon Oreos one of these days.  I can never remember to do that when I am in the grocery store.  Guess I need to put it on my grocery list.

Community Team Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.