Rose Hill Garden Walk

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Rose Hill Garden Walk

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by takyslaky takyslaky 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

For those who were not able to make it to the gathering here this July I thought I would post a few pictures for you to enjoy.  We had a wonderful afternoon and a nice quiet evening once we got back to Shawano.

Rose Hill Gardens is special because they sell plants that they themselves grow right there in their own gardens.  You can view the plant fully grown so you know what that plant will look like in your garden.  They have classes and teach gardeners new things like making hypertufas which you will see all around below their waterfall.  A lovely place to visit….

Lovely Lilies and a lot of gardens to walk around and look at which are amazing.

So many gorgeous flowers and those white lilies are striking.

Hypertufas sitting on right and left filled with plants and on ground in front of waterfall.

Beautiful bell flowers

Cone flowers

Every kind of Coral Bell plants you can imagine are here.  And the plants under cover in the background are all for sale.  Lots of plants to choose from.

More gorgeous lilies

Very lovely Hosta gardens

Snake root plant which I bought one the last time I was here.

I think Charlene went home with one of these iris.

Charlene and Margie looking for a place to rest while I take some pictures.

More Hostas

Charlene and Margie found a place to rest, and we were all happy because we all went home with some plants…LOL.   One cannot resist looking at the plants at this nursery.

What a wonderful time and what beautiful weather we had to take our field trip through some lovely Wisconsin Gardens.  I do hope one day all of our friends that could not make it here will make it to another garden gathering in the near further in Wisconsin.  I do plan on having another sometime in the near future.

#5267294 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Great pics, Julie.  That really is a very lovely nursery and has great plants.

Hey….did you read and see the pics on the thread I posted over the weekend?  I know you were gone most of the weekend….I believe the name of it was 2 Iowegians in Wisconsin.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5267451 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Beautiful gardens.  Wish I could’ve been there.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5267470 Report Abuse
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

Thanks for posting such lovely pictures. I missed it and didn’t want to so the pictures are worth seeing. Maybe someday!!!

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#5267473 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

Yes Charlene, I did see what you posted, and I did reply there.  You did a great job putting that all together for all of our friends here.  We sure did miss them all, but we wanted to include them on our trip and you did a great job of doing that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.