Resa……………………

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Resa……………………

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Posynut_NY_zone4 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Do you still get the Kraft magazine?

I recently saw some good recipes on an email they sent me and wondered if you happened to see some good summer ones, too.

#5155538 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

yes I do, got one a few weeks ago, But didn’t find any good ones in that one, will have to look again, I usually fine one or two good ones in  each one,  I also go to the Canadian website It has all the recipes from the Magazine,

http://www.kraftcanada.com/search?searchTerm=shredded+cheese

#5155559 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

There was a section on salads on the website recently.  One had corn from the cob on it, with red peppers,onion, zucchini sliced, etc. in frypan with olive oil and sounded good and quick, too.  I may print some off because I do like salads and they are filling but light.  Could use sliced yellow summer squash in place of zucchini, too.  Some even add garlic for flavor.  They sure have some good recipes on their site.  And, many reviews, too.

#5155698 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Was at Chick-fil-a today for lunch.  They have a new salad w/ corn on the cob w/ it & some other veggies, plus the chicken!

#5155913 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

I have a lemon cake from a recipe in their magazine and DH likes it as do I, so often make it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.