Recent Bird Photographs

Home Forums Birding Bird Pics Recent Bird Photographs

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Tony Britton Tony Britton 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tony Britton
    Tony Britton
    Participant

Hello All,

While I haven’t posted here lately I’ve been busy adding new bird photographs to my ever growing collection. I was so fortunate to have captured images of a fledgling Black Oystercatcher, which had always been near the top of my wish list. I’m from the Central Coast of California and prefer taking portrait style bird & wildlife photographs. I hope you enjoy them!

http://tonybritton.smugmug.com/Other/Strictly-For-The-Birds/

Happy Birding!

Tony

"My wife & I make the perfect point-and-shoot photography team. She points and I shoot!"

#5263164 Report Abuse
    narnian
    narnian
    Participant

Tony, those photos are breathtaking! Gorgeous!

Please post more soon!

Welcome back,

Linda Z

#5263172 Report Abuse
    Tony Britton
    Tony Britton
    Participant

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the welcome back and for taking the time to look and especially to comment. I’m so glad you like my photos!

Best regards,

Tony

"My wife & I make the perfect point-and-shoot photography team. She points and I shoot!"

#5265178 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

My goodness!  Am I ever glad to have stopped on this thread.  I just went through 152 of your photographs…..unbelievable….spectacular!  I don’t know what other adjective to use.  If someone would ask me which is my favorite picture….I would surely reply ALL OF THEM…..!!!!!!  Thank you for sharing them with us.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5265224 Report Abuse
    Tony Britton
    Tony Britton
    Participant

Hello Stella,

I’m so very pleased you enjoyed my collection of photographs and I truly appreciate your generous comments. I’m so fortunate to have such a wonderful community here at Birds & Blooms to share my love and appreciation of birds with.

Happy birding!

Tony

#5265280 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Beautiful…………… love the point and shoot..

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5265288 Report Abuse

yj1953
    Participant

Gorgeous photos.  So glad I checked in.

Yvonne C Jones

#5265335 Report Abuse
    Tony Britton
    Tony Britton
    Participant

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for taking the time to look and especially to comment!

Kind regards,

Tony

#5265337 Report Abuse
    Tony Britton
    Tony Britton
    Participant

Hi Yvonne,

I very much appreciate that. Thanks!

Best regards,

Tony

#5265364 Report Abuse
    wottwin
    wottwin
    Participant

Your photographs are fantastic! You must have a lot of patience to capture those shots. Great work!

#5265434 Report Abuse
    Tony Britton
    Tony Britton
    Participant

Hi Wottwin,

Thanks for looking and commenting. Of course, we always have patience for the things we enjoy!

Take care,

Tony

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.