Reader's Digest book!

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Reader's Digest book!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hiker07_IL_5 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

When I arrived at my DS#1′s home last week, the first thing he handed me was a book from Reader’s Digest…..Where The Birds Are by Robert J. Dolezal with the editors of Birds & Blooms.  Well you should have seen my face.  I lit up like a thousand candles.  Mind you with all the hoopla with visitors from overseas, I was not able to browse through it.  Yesterday I opened the book for the first time.  Oh my…what a fantastic book.  It has the most beautiful illustrations as well as fantastic pictures of birds.  Apparently DS said that they were on special when he bought it….well actually them….one for himself.  I’m hoping that he will get into birding.

No I do not have shares in the company, but this is well worth mentioning.  I appreciated that Canadian areas were included as well as their birds  and  maps.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5264369 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

How nice was that.  I know you are getting more & more into birding so I am sure you will make good use of it.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5264376 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

Sounds like a great book, something I’d like. Once had quite a collection but had to give away most of them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.