Psalm 40 verse 5……Good Morning Friends……(Red)

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Psalm 40 verse 5……Good Morning Friends……(Red)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jaguae 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

5 Many, Lord my God,
    are the wonders you have done,
    the things you planned for us.
    None can compare with you;
    were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
    they would be too many to declare.

Scriptures for today are Psalms 96-98…..:-)>

#5273244 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Red.

photo signature_1.gif

#5273250 Report Abuse

negranny
    Participant

Good morning Red and Judy and all who stop by.

#5273268 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!

#5273281 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Good Morning Brother Red and BYC friend’s!  What a marvelous verse of Scripture.  Little do we know nor do we often acknowledge the wonderful things that God has done for us; through us and for which we seldom “Thank Him” for !  Each day is a new beginning and yet we remain mired in our past usually.  What is ‘past’ is GONE!  Never to return!  Tomorrow is still just a possible promise as we never know what TODAY will bring.  Lets acknowledge our dependence upon the Will of God in our life, and look ahead….not backwards….to what marvelous and wonderful things may be in store for those of us who believe in and follow God and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!  One ‘revelation’ I’ve had since losing my beloved DW, is that each day is new and different and I HAVE THE CHOICE to change my life; to ‘move on’ and to improve or change things that once I loved but can no longer do.  God IS WITH US each and every moment of the day, and it AN OPPORTUNITY we must seize and look ahead to what may be rather than ‘what has been’ and thus change our lives and ways to accommodate that which is new and available to us as a ‘child of God’!

#5273296 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.