Photos of Butterfly Exhibition at the Montreal Botanical Gardens….21/04/14

Home Forums Gardening Bugs and Butterflies Photos of Butterfly Exhibition at the Montreal Botanical Gardens….21/04/14

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by takyslaky takyslaky 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

I was in heaven today with all the butterflies around me.  I had 4 of them sit on my shoulder, fingers, and chest.  I wish I had taken my new camera.  I thought it best to leave it at home.  My 2 young granddaughters were with myself and DIL….There were so many people that it was best to keep an eye on the kids.  Here are a few pictures……

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5135220 Report Abuse
    Kim
    Kim
    Participant

Stella…. just lovely!  So many gorgeous plants/flowers and butterflies!

Kim

#5135609 Report Abuse
    Donna
    Donna
    Participant

Stella, I can totally understand why you were in heaven at the Exhibition, so many flowers and butterflies. Just make sure you never lose these pics.

Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed viewing everything for the second time. :) and will probably visit again, I am sure I must have missed something.

Donna_Canada_Z_5

#5135666 Report Abuse
    dena1123
    dena1123
    Participant

Stella-

Very pretty!  I loved all your pictures!  Yep, I am on my 3rd time looking at them.  Thanks for bringing the exhibit to me.  Just Incredible!

#5135957 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Gorgeous!

#5136095 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

That is sooo cool!  I know I would have been in heaven too.  All those flowers and butterflies all fluttering around from flower to flower.  We do have a botanical garden in the city, but I don’t know of a butterfly place near here.  I guess I need to do some checking..LOL.  I am glad you enjoyed yourself Stella.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.