Northeast weather report for Oct.Nov.Dec.

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Northeast weather report for Oct.Nov.Dec.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by plantdoctorzn4 plantdoctorzn4 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

charlie
    Participant

Much colder than usual for October.November a bit warmer but with a lot of rain.December will bring us two major snowstorms.You heard it here first from Charlie’s always right weather forecast.Brought to you by diet coke.People who drink diet Coke always drink responsibly.This btw is not from the Farmer’s Almanac.

#5286892 Report Abuse
    flowerpowerz5
    flowerpowerz5
    Participant

We will call you Weatherman Charlie! No drinking and driving either. LOL!

Sandy M.

#5287000 Report Abuse
    Sandy K.
    Sandy K.
    Participant

Hey weatherman Charlie what  is are report for the Midwest ? Do we have a chance of seeing some summer weather for Oct., Nov. or Dec ? :-) Curious minds want to know .

I drink diet coke and I always drink responsibly.

Sandy K.

Find more about Weather in Lupton, MI

#5287006 Report Abuse
    skippydel13zone6KY
    skippydel13zone6KY
    Participant

Charlie you made me laugh out loud. So give the prediction for Central Ky you wise man! As a wise woman I will tell you it will be cold, I’ll shiver and hate every single minute of having to go outside. LOL I should have been born a bear!

#5287019 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Mine gets about 6 – 7′ tall.  If it was in full sun it would probably get taller than that.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5287025 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

LOL…ok Charlie.  I like people who drink diet coke or coke products because my DH and I have stock in coke.  I always buy coke products.

As far as the weather I hope the forecast for November is right.  I will be in the air and on the road most of that month.

December we always get two major snow storms, the first one usually the second week or third week of December.  After that a second one later in December.  It is suppose to be cold again for we are to see that polar vortex at work again.  I am gearing up with lots of sweatshirts and fleece bedding this winter.  I just have to look for heavy curtains in two rooms to match the new carpet. I am making sure those windows get closed up tight at night.  I do not like the cold.

Donna
    Donna
    Participant

hmmm me thinks that Gayle has been sipping something other than diet coke. I can’t figure out what her post has to do with this winter lol……just teasing you Gayle…

Donna_Canada_Z_5

#5287033 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

LOL…Donna I could not figure out what she meant either, but she is growing something tall..LOL

plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

LOL….Gayle…just what is it of yours that gets so tall?  I am also laughing at Donna’s comment….funny.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.