Need some photo help ~ Kennysgirl

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Need some photo help ~ Kennysgirl

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Carol Johnson Carol Johnson 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kennysgirl_ON
    Kennysgirl_ON
    Participant

Tammy was given a beautiful heart shaped locket by her best friend when Carly was in the hospital….she told it was from Carly….awwww……it is engraved on the back “Mommy’s little angel”…..anyway…..now we need to get one of Carly’s pics made small enough to fit the locket….I did have a PhotoMax program which could make it teeny tiny (1/2′ x 1/2″) but I can’t find the disc I had it on….can’t find the same program to download and don’t want to download a photo program that isn’t going to do what I want….so….have any of you done something like this or know of a program that will miniaturize a pic so that it will fit into the locket….thanks guys!

#5270524 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

The photo edit on my computer does it but I’m not sure how small.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5270538 Report Abuse
    Carol Johnson
    Carol Johnson
    Participant

Linda do you have a program which does Business Cards ? If so you can put the photo on a business card and do it that way you dont have to fill the whole card out and you can tell printer to print only one or you can put same picture of there a few times and use different sizes to get right size …hope this helps

x_3d759b92 photo x_3d759b92.gif

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.