Mystery Seeds and my Seed Starting Room

Home Forums Gardening All About Seeds Mystery Seeds and my Seed Starting Room

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by takyslaky takyslaky 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

I started these a few days ago…

Mystery seeds

Got this up and some veggies on the heating mat. Now to fill it all up with more trays of seedlings. On the top shelf are my geranium cuttings transplanted.  Yes, my Thanksgiving Cacti is blooming again.

plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Julie…nice looking set up.  My mystery seeds from Melissa had just germinated before we were without lp for one day.  The house got pretty cold and they decided they didn’t like it here, so they died (insert very sad face)

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5110727 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

Julie,  nice set up,  I love your cactus Thanksgiving, I have 3 cactus, 2 are Christmas and I do think the third one is a Easter cactus, cause that’s when it usually blooms, early spring.  My 2 Christmas are also blooming again.  Love them.

Carol

#5110779 Report Abuse
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

Nice setup Julie.

photo signature_3.gif

Community Team Member wildernessny@gmail.com

#5110914 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

I have another shelf in the basement that I need to set up in the living room so I have room for more trays.

Charlene, did your gas man not check your tank?  I do check mine to make sure I don’t run out, and when it gets to 25% I make a courtesy call to my gas supplier to let them know my tank is low, so the sales associate will let the drivers of the tanker know I need gas.  Works every time for me.

Carol I like my cactus too.  It is getting very big and heavy to carry around when I want to move it, but it likes the den, so it stays in there.  I will be changing the soil outside when it gets warm enough to take it outside to do that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.