Mystery Seed #2……Wanda, where are you?

Home Forums Gardening All About Seeds Mystery Seed #2……Wanda, where are you?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  razzmataz 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Wanda, mystery seed #2 germinated very nicely.  They look like soldiers standing at attention.  They sure look healthy.

Now as for mystery seed #1….nothing yet.  I thought they germinated, but it was a false alarm.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5135794 Report Abuse

razzmataz
    Participant

Oh, Stella, I’m so sorry!  I’ve just been reading thru trying to learn my way around this site more and also to catch up on goings on the past couple or so months (or way longer) that I’ve been not on here much.  I will try to see if I can find where I wrote down the seeds I sent you, but I am so afraid I may have forgotten that.  Surely I did, but with CRS, who knows?  I had several of the mystery seeds pop up for me that I got from Snowwolf (I think it was), but we were gone on a trip to HI for 10 days and I didn’t have anyone to get to come in to care for them, so all the stuff I had started dried up.  I have decided that we are just too much on the go for me to do any seed starting.  I will look for that info, Stella, and get back with you.  If I can’t find it, I guess it will be a surprise to both of us!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.