My new address….

Home Forums Backyard Chat General My new address….

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  surferdude_FL 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Was messed up here for a while.  I think it is right now.  Stuff was getting returned to sender, etc.  So for those who want to know, it is:

(Address now deleted)!  Contact Sharon/Catsbirds)!

I dont usually make my address made known on public forum, but feel it is ok to docso here!  For those who have sent me cards, etc before, you have my full name!  If you sent me a card to welcome me at my new home here, I apologize for not saying anything & to thank you because I may not have received it as of yet!  Lots of stuff messed up right now!  LOL,

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by margba margba.
    #5275341 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Later on this evening, I will delete the address.  A while back, I asked Sharon to give folks my new address if they should wish to have it!  Hope that is still ok, Sharon!  I dont think anyone will be rushing to get my address from you anytime soon!  Ha!

Sharon, hope tgat is still ok w/ you for this!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by margba margba.
    #5275352 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Yes you’re probably safe putting it here right now.  However what you put here can & does show up all over the internet if anybody wants to look.  Keep that in mind.

So if I send your seeds to Marge @ the above address you will get them?

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5275373 Report Abuse
    llittleeva9NWIlZn5
    llittleeva9NWIlZn5
    Participant

Yes, Gayle  she will. My daughter always sends me cards thru the mail and has either Mom or Grandmas if from Matilda on the address portion of envelope. I still get them.

Eva

#5275377 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

I was shocked at the price of your place, the estimated size was between 744-1,000 square feet. It’s a cute place, I enjoyed the tour inside and outside, I wish we had a  washer and dryer that stack :-) I’m sure you’re going to enjoy living there, sounds and looks like a much better environment for you. You need to remove your address from here as soon as you can.

Terry

#5275385 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

You are probablyv right, Terry!

#5275389 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Terry, you mean shocked at how much or how little?  I hope to scrern in back porch, maybe make it into another room!   Laundry is one of my fav things about the place!

#5275390 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

I have her address… Marg take it down… and almost everyone has one of my emails… so if they don’t get it here they can get it from me…

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5275391 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Just took it down!  Didnt realize the real estate info about it was still up there!  Thought since it was sold last month, it would not be there anymore!  Lol!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by margba margba.
    #5275430 Report Abuse
    Carol Johnson
    Carol Johnson
    Participant

Margba its still up with many pictures and looks to be a nice place ..hope you are happy there…

x_3d759b92 photo x_3d759b92.gif

#5275561 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Never did see the pictures of your new place inside and out. Just saw the entrance you posted one day. But I bet it is nice. You will enjoy the laundry inside and no stairs to climb. And the back porch will be nice especially if it is screened and can use spring-fall.

Is it a condo in a complex setting?

#5275562 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Margba, I didn t read this soon enough to get your new address but wanted to say that I am glad you took it off the boards.  That is definitely not a safe thing to put up for the world to see.

However, I won t have your new address as I don t have a way to conact Sharon or you to get it …. I do have the old addy from cards and packages we have exchanged.

Enjoy your new home ~~~~ :)

#5275572 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Posy, yes, it is a condo setting but a few are rentals, as well! OhioLL, I am sure my old address would get forwarded to me for some time to come.  Thanks, everyone!

#5275574 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

Hi Marg….The price of a dwelling is based more on the location and convenience, that’s what you were after.  Patio home communities  are popular in some areas here, they have HOA’s and keep everything in order….they also cost more than living way out in the country. I think that you’re going to be happy with your new home :-)

Terry

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.