My buy today at Menard's.

Home Forums Birding Feeding Birds My buy today at Menard's.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Posynut_NY_zone4 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

Because I had a rebate of $7.95 and a coupon for up to $10.00 worth of Kaytee bird seed I got a bag of good bird seed valued at $9.93 (I never buy anything that expensive) and a box of 10 suet’s all for $1.84! Love that kind of shopping. LOL Oh, forgot—bought myself a small package of trail mix that was $1.98.

#5111211 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

I use their refunds a lot too… and always use them on my bird seed… makes it a lot cheaper.. I need to go to Menards !!!!!!! I have a couple of checks here waiting to be used…

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5111220 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

We don’t have Menard’s here so can’t get good deals like that.  We have Tractor Supply but they do have markdowns on seed and offer them for extended periods of time, too.  I buy suet by the box of 10, too.  Save a bit that way.  Singly they are 99 cents each.  I have a lot of seed on hand now in 2 metal cans.

#5116395 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

The blackbirds found my “good” food, need to go out and reset the springs on the feeder. Have two alike and one closes when they get on, will have to do the same for the other one.

#5118841 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

I have had to do that before, too.   Have to adjust the springs so the heavy birds will cause the feeder to close off.  I have a couple of suet feeders that have a spring lock top that hooks onto the wire on side of feeder.  And, it holds 2 cakes of suet in the center far enough for the big birds not to reach in there to eat or the squirrels either.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.