Midwest Chat 3/15/2015

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat & Pictures Midwest Chat 3/15/2015

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  OhioLilacLady 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Morning, All… Just getting this started then need to get my shower and find something for hubbys’ breakfast….. 34* , no wind this morning and looks like it s going to be a beautiful sunny day   …

Be back in a bit….

Marilyn

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  OhioLilacLady.
    #5374616 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

good Morning,  Marilyn  before I hit submit,  I looked, no Midwest,  LOL.

Its 28* going to a high of 50* not sure about the sun.  Busy day yesterday and not sure what today will bring,  I think ray has the day planned.

Marilyn,  I need to hit the shower also.

Lair,  Love your pictures, you and Andy did a great job.

Leroy,  Sorry about your co-worker  prayers for the family.

Mary,  Sounds like a fun weekend, enjoy that baby.

Sandy,  Have a great weekend.

I guess that’s it for now,  Carol

#5374666 Report Abuse
    Sandy K.
    Sandy K.
    Participant

Morning Marilyn & Carol

Find more about Weather in Lupton, MI

#5374694 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Mornin, Carol… shower and hair wash makes a new woman but I m hating that it all takes more prep and clean up time with this brace… March 26th can t come soon enough….LOL!!!

Morning, Sandy…why so quiet this morning ?

Ooops, phone call   ….back later…

Marilyn

#5374730 Report Abuse
    Lair
    Lair
    Participant

Morning all, It is 40 and sunny here this morning.  I got off to a bad start this morning with the new weather girl on TV.  Her voice is like nails on a blackboard and then she says she is sorry it is so cold but it will warm up today.  Well DUH.  Plus where is she from where overnight lows of 40* is cold, she must have been there a week ago when we were well below zero.  There I got that off my chest so I guess I will check out the other post.  Lair, the grumpy old man.

#5374742 Report Abuse
    Lair
    Lair
    Participant

Sorry, that was uncalled for so I will apologize and start over.  Wonderful day out there and has put me in a good mood.  I did get out to the shop yesterday and think my oxygen machine is ready to run for the season. I am just kicking myself because I found a list yesterday of things to get done over the winter, little projects.  Of the whole long list I have not finished one thing or even started most of them.  I have just wasted the whole time I have been inside.  Now I am going to have to get busy and try to get a lot accomplished in the few short weeks before I start planting.  I did get 15 Amaryllis planted yesterday.  I have a few more to do today but will have to go to the shed and get a few more pots.  Yesterday I had a kitty that needed lots of holding.  I think his neutering too a little out of him.  He should be better today, I see he is watching the bird feeder today.  Well, I should get moving, hope you all have a good day.  Lair

#5374791 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Hi, Lair…can t say good morning because it is just noon here…

It s been pretty quiet here this morning.  Everyone is either sleeping in or busy elsewhere, I guess… I was rather concerned that you hadn t been here yet so glad to see you…:)

You re allowed to be grumpy once in awhile …we all are at one time or another.  My day was a couple of days ago when getting used to this brace was driving me crazy. For much of that day, I wanted to bite someones head off . No apology needed….

Everything we plan will get done in due time, don t fret !!!

Well, I ve been outside to pick up neighbors trash in our yard, burn our trash, change my 2 flags and check flowers peeking thru the mulch so I guess it s time to head to aunts’ for cookies and coffee…

Might check back later to see what everyone has been up to…

Marilyn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.