Midwest 10~5~2015

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat & Pictures Midwest 10~5~2015

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jan Jan 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sandy K.
    Sandy K.
    Participant

Morning and excuse my typo’s please . My computer went down again and I am now working on a lap top . So not  use to using one and it feels so weird to type on . I have not read what has happened over the weekend which I will do at a later date just wanted to let you know I’m back (hehe didn’t know I was gone did ya ? ) and to let you know I now have a new email address also . I am trying to get into my google account and I will send it to all that way .As of right now I am heading to bed so have a good morning & God Bless.

Sandy K

Find more about Weather in Lupton, MI

#5488541 Report Abuse
    bwatcher
    bwatcher
    Participant

Well here I am. It’s 4:30 but I’ve been up since just before 3. I’ve tried laying down on the couch several times, but that didn’t work either. I’ve played on my tablet until it died, and I had to plug it in. I’m tired but just can’t fall back to sleep. I ate a fig bar, so maybe that will help. I’ll go give the couch another try or maybe even go give my bed another try. It’s 6:39  and I’m gonna go try bed again. Talk to ya later.

And I’m back at8:45.

#5488602 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

GOOD MOrning its a cloudy start but we are warmer.  I hope we see the sun today.  Not much to say didn’t do much yesterday but I did walk for about 23 minutes.  I need to get some exercise in able to sleep.  Today going to the store and get gas.  I’m hoping they call on the computer today.

I don’t think I told everyone that I email Snow and she can’t get on this site told her we all have that problem. She is also busy with the wedding she is making the cake and doing a few other things.  Snow said hi to everyone.

Sandy  new computer?  How is the painting going?

Mary. I know what it’s like when you can’t sleep but I have been sleepingreally good the last 5 nights.  I drink a small glass of milk and some toast.

Lair. I know what you mean about football games why on so many channels.  I don’twatch a lot of TV as not much that is inte?resting to mee

#5488603 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

not doing so good today with this tablet.  Will learn as the time goes on

Have a great day. Carol

#5488609 Report Abuse
    bwatcher
    bwatcher
    Participant

Okay, so where has this post been hiding since this morning? And where did Lair’s afternoon post go to now?

#5488617 Report Abuse
    Jan
    Jan
    Participant

Apparently this site is now going in the garbage!!! The Taste of Home website is now the new home for the GARDENERS SHED.

Too bd this site has to bite the dust

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Garden Chat & Pictures’ is closed to new topics and replies.