Life list

Home Forums Birding General Bird Q&As Life list

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hiker07_IL_5 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Junior Barnes
    Junior Barnes
    Participant

I remember I posted this about a year ago, but I don’t remember the replies, and besides that we have some new members now. Do you all keep life lists? If so, how many species do you have on it? What is the most unusual bird you have ever seen?

My life list currently stands at 125 species. The most unusual bird I have ever seen would probably be the Northern Goshawk. My complete list is viewable here: http://www.birdsofohio.webnode.com/lifelist

www.birdsofohio.webnode.com

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Junior Barnes Junior Barnes.
    #5093708 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

I had two hundred on my life list and my journal disappeared! Have never gotten around to trying to redo it.

#5095175 Report Abuse

trudy1180
    Participant

My husband and I have traveled all the states in the US together in the pass 30 years. So first of all I have seen and identified all the State Birds. And every time we traveled I had my binoculars and favorite guide book with me and was always out looking for different birds, so with that I have 193 on my list. Due to my husbands Parkinson’s we are now limited to long trips, and also having been to all the States and seeing everything that was of interest to us, we probably will not be doing much in that line. The most unusual birds I have on the list is the Plain Chachalaca and the Roseate Spoonbill.

#5096081 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

I’ve been to all of the states including Hawaii and Alaska but daughter isn’t an outdoor person so didn’t get much bird watching in except when I got her to take a walk with me or as we were traveling. Think a Condor was my greatest sight but I saw a lot to put on my life list. Alaska has tons of Bald Eagles but we have those, a Golden Eagle there was a nice surprise though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.