Leslie…a question for you

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Leslie…a question for you

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by takyslaky takyslaky 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

What size is your pop up GH?  I have 2 covers that I do not use since I bought the units in the fall on sale and I just wanted them for the shelves.  I gladly send them to you if they were the right size.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5266870 Report Abuse
    Grandmaof2
    Grandmaof2
    Participant

It is a 5×5. I don’t remember the height. But some of the poles are bent or broken also, so I think I just need a new one instead of trying  to deal with it.

Maybe I will get a “real” one. I’ll just have to wait and see since I’ve had other needed repairs on my house come up lately.

But thanks for the offer.

Click for Orangeburg, South Carolina Forecast

#5266916 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Leslie…you would love a real permanent GH, but I hear you about other expenses.  I dreamed of mine for many years before getting it.

I didn’t realize the poles were also an issue….and I doubt that I have a cover that size anyway.  It never hurts to ask.  We all do all we can to enable eachother you know….lol.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5267173 Report Abuse
    abeyl
    abeyl
    Participant

Charlene you are a Sweetie, so thoughtful. Abey

#5267198 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

LOL…my GH spot turned into a covered shelter for the SUV since my DH bought his boy toy..Corvette.  The trailer will go under the new shelter when we store the car in a storage unit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.