Lancaster, PA farmer has corn crop damaged by whacko jerkoff!

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Lancaster, PA farmer has corn crop damaged by whacko jerkoff!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by shortbreadlover shortbreadlover 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Some jerkoff driving his car all over it!  Good grief! What the???  Caused thousands of $$ in damage!  Hope the jerk’s car was damaged in his assinine attempt in making his own corn maze!  Farmer said they were also firing assault type of rifles off!  Scarey & this is a first I have heard of such happenings!  Sure hope they find out who did it & put him or them behind bars!  Corn was about 10 ft tall!  I feel bad for that farmer!  He said not the first time this has happened, either. Cant get the link for it or I would post it.  Probably those who did that think it a big joke!  Hope the joke backfires & is on them!

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by margba margba.
    #5275579 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Wondering if the jerks took videos of doing it & might be posted on youtube!  Hmmmmm…..

#5275595 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

I hope they go to jail

#5275607 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Me, too!  Cant even imagine how frightened the farmer was & his family while it was happening!  Praying they catch the jerks!  Hope it doesnt catch on!

#5275611 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Just remember Marg, you can’t fix stupid.  Apparently whoever did it has a stupid sense of humor… idiots… I hope they go to jail and have to make restitution to the farmer ..

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5275617 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

I am feeling sure they will catch the guy or most likely more than 1 or 2!  They are probably boasting about it on social media somewhere & took pics!  Who knows, maybe it was even some sort of episode of Amish Mafia!

#5275630 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

People are so stupid these days. And, so inconsiderate, just wanting their own good time and destruction to someone else’s property. They get their jollies doing that sort of thing….must be very bored or getting rid of their meanness taking it out on someone else.

#5275633 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

think how hard farmers have to work :(   The fools who did that probably never worked a day in their lives.  The law should make them restore those fields.  Then they would see about hard work!

#5275651 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

I agree w/ you Posy & Lizzie!  Some jollies!  NOT!

#5275721 Report Abuse
    shortbreadlover
    shortbreadlover
    Participant

what a jerk. people just do not have any respect for anyone anymore.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.