LABRAT WELCOME BACK

Home Forums Gardening Garden Pics LABRAT WELCOME BACK

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by GiddeyUp GiddeyUp 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

And yes I am shouting.  What a wonderful surprise when I saw you name in the Super Bird Sunday thread.  It has been a long time my friend.  We really need to catch up.

My email is in my signature box.  Give me a shout.  I still have one for you on yahoo but not sure you are still using it.  Hope you stick around.  Lots of things have changed just this week on the boards and we are looking forward to bigger and better things yet to come.

photo signature_3.gif

Community Team Member wildernessny@gmail.com

#4846467 Report Abuse
    labrat_
    labrat_
    Participant

Hello my friend!  Yes it has been a long time.  As I told our buddy Plantdoc, the last few years have held some challenges so I’ve not been around here too much.  My gardens too, while always a part of me, have had to kind of hold their own on “autopilot”, especially after hurricane Sandy and some other life issues took priority.  Though the gardens and I are none the worse for it, and all in all, life is good  :)

I like these “new” boards, so good to see you and others here … looking forward to chatting and sharing our garden adventures! 

____________May all your weeds be wildflowers.____________

#4856939 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

It has been a long time….but good you have found your way back.  You probably do not recognize many of the names, but you’ll like the newbies here since you used to post.  Sorry to hear about Sandy….I guess I didn’t remember that where you lived.  Glad you like the new boards and hope to see more of you.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#4857740 Report Abuse
    narnian
    narnian
    Participant

Hi, labrat!…I don’t know if you remember me…I remember you because for a long time I was pronouncing your nick as La Brat…then we had a post about how we got our nicknames, and you said it was Lab rat…(LOL…I guess I thought you were saying you were bratty!)

Welcome back….and keep on posting!

Linda Z

#4857839 Report Abuse
    labrat_
    labrat_
    Participant

Hi again Plantdoc!   Glad I decided to explore these new forums, I like the formats, love seeing my garden buddies again – and looking forward to meeting those I didn’t know before.

I’m finally back to truly enjoying my grounds and gardens, my photography and other nature  interests.  We’ve had a rough couple years, climate-wise, as well as Sandy taking out 20-30 trees here, which has all changed the ecology of my place … much more sunlight, for starters, LOL!  And now I’m ready to tackle it all, and most likely will be sharing the progress along with calling on my friends here for ideas and advice  :)

Hope all’s well in your world!

#4857896 Report Abuse
    labrat_
    labrat_
    Participant

Hi narnian!  Of course I remember you, and LOL about the name!  Yes, it was chosen when I became involved with medical research but don’t let me kid you . . . I suppose I do have bratty tendencies too  ;)

Hope all’s good, healthy and happy with you!

#4914355 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Hi, From SW Iowa. Did get out to sweep all of that snow off car. Mailed a letter and bought 5 items at the grocery shop to tide me over till 12 and go to AL.

I have a pet snail that is growing. put him in a larger bowl and he is really doing the traveling. So much more to see and check out. This is the most I have seen him stretched out and he is longer.

May all your weeds be wildflowers. I remembered that – but putting people names and siggies – my mind can’t  get around and generally confused.

Loosing that many trees – really would really change things. Good luck and wescome back.

<*)~// Tealbird

#4926246 Report Abuse
    GiddeyUp
    GiddeyUp
    Blocked

Welcome back labrat !  … 

photo 2.gif

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.